Monday, May 9, 2011

I have huge breasts and I'm not ashamed.

Its not a lie. My struggle with my breasts started in second grade. Boys didn't tease me. No one did. No one has ever wished to have my breasts. I am 22 years old. I am a 38 DD. A year ago I was an E cup. I have large breasts and and larges eyes...think Betty Boop. But I'm not a  huge girl. I wear  a size 12. But when I want to buy a bra...I have to order them online, because Victoria's Secret only keep black and white bras in the store. And you can't use those neat 10% off coupons they send you in the mail online. So I always pay full price for my bras. But that's okay. I always said "As long as it fits well and its flattering, then its worth it". But this summer I'm taking  my second trip to Virginia to visit my boyfriend. I don't want another ill-fitting Old Navy swim suit. You know what I'm talking about. You buy an XL top because if you get a large you'll be arrested for public indecency. But then the second the suit it wet, the fabric stretches...and so begins your day of re-tying, tugging, pulling, and re-adjusting. I want to water ski, but what if I should fall...the top will slid for sure. Water slides are always miserable. So I think "I'll go to Victoria's Secret! They have my bras why wouldn't they have my bikini?!" Much to my surprise, the only option I have is a black one piece (also available in Navy). WHAT THE FUCK?! I am not a 40 year old soccer mom taking a van full of kids to the pool! (No offense Momma, I love you).  I am a 22 year old, pink and sparkle loving college student that wants to go to the goddamn beach! I don't understand why Victoria's Secret can make a bikini that will give cleavage to a 10 year old boy, but they can't make a cute bathing suit for a naturally large chested woman. Get it together guys.

(PS- Just a side note...if you need a push up bathing suit you should probably just spring for the boob job. Just saying. )

No comments:

Post a Comment